Services Rendered at the Centre
The Centre renders services under five (5) broad categories;
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Diagnostic services
- Curative services
- Counseling services
- Screening services
OUR CLIENTELE BASE INCLUDE
- » Landmark University student
- » Landmark university staff
- » Landmark university secondary school students
- » Kingdom heritage model school
- » People of Omu Aran community and environ 4 states (kwara, kogi, ekiti and osun)
- » Bankers and other workers on retainer ship or NHIS
Available modes of payment for services include:
- » Direct payment for services. (Fee for service payment)
- » Monthly payment from salaries: here bills are sent to financial services for services rendered and such bills are deducted from the salary of the user.
- » Payment from deposits and end of semester/sessional payment by students
- » National health insurance scheme (NHIS): Interested clients are to register for this: In this the clients pay 10% while the NHIS pays the remaining. We have started the process of registration only awaiting their visit to accredit our Centre for use.
OUR STAFF LIST IS MADE UP OF
We have 88 tenured and 9 visiting staff in LUMC. Find attached LUMC staff profile
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.